224 gr. butter
410 gr. sugar
360 gr. flour
15 gr. sodium bicarbonate
1 pinch of salt
240 ml. buttermilk
65 gr. cocoa powder
160 ml. water
2 tsp. vanilla extract
1. In the mixer's bowl (or in a bowl if you do it manually) put the butter and sugar, mix until dough is light and fluffy.
2. Add the eggs one by one and beat well after each addiction.
3. In a bowl sift the flour, salt and baking soda and add it to the dough alternately with the buttermilk, do it in three addictions.
4. Put water to boil (or microwave) and when it comes to boil, add it to the cocoa powder, mix until making a smooth dough.
5. Add this mixture slowly to the dough along with the vanilla extract,whisk until all ingredients are integrated.
6. Grease the mold, with a little of butter and flour.
7. Pour the mixture over the mold and introduce it in the oven, preheated to 180 degrees for 60 minutes, or until when we pinch it with a needle it comes out clean.
8. When your cake is done, take it out from the oven and leave a few minutes to cool in the pan, then take it out and let cool completely on a wire rack.