Being a software developer, you may have already known the significance of posting your software to major download sites. As it is the fastest method to bring large visitors to your website and quickly boost the download rate, you may enjoy high ranking in main search engines like Google and considerable sales simultaneously following a round of software submission.
It seems that how to sell software can be easily solved in this way.
However, though it is a good way of selling your software, manual submission is difficult. You'll need first register to the download sites which require membership accounts, remember information regarding your account (including username, password, email, etc) associated with a specific site, and know about posting rules of each and every site, and stick to the posting procedure step-by-step. And you will find still more: you have to track how effective the distribution are, to understand whether your distribution are declined and resubmit if required.
Think all of your work has finally been done? No. You will find still more work, such as maintaining your software list. When you alter the cost, or give a new feature for your software, or update it, you have to resubmit the brand new version of software to download sites, and that means you need to start all of the previous work once again.
Boring, annoying, frustrating, isn’t it? Fortunately, you will find ways out. You will find several software submission tools available on the market that will assist you to submit pad of the product effectively and much more effectively.
A great auto submitter will:
- Instantly submit software to 1000 download sites
- Create new account and taking advantage of it to submit your software if required
- Securely manage all of your accounts of major download sites
- Has got the accurate and exact understanding from the submission rules of each and every site
- Give complete submission set of each download site if this finishes the job
- One-click of resubmission to individuals download sites that it does not submit
- Supply full records from the first submission information reserved to organize for an additional round of submission (you'll need regularly resubmit your software).
If you are fed up with tiresome manual software submission, you are able to select a reliable submission oral appliance help make your submission much simpler