Music: The Weakerthans - Relative Surplus Value
Whoa, 3 weeks without a computer. It was complicated. Sort of.
Here's an update on me:
- I finally got a haircut
- my hours of sleep had increased from 6 to 7 per day
- I actually studied harder (until now)
- I spend more time with the whole family
- I had been gaining a lot of interest in comedy
- I became addicted to shopping
- I made a new record for watching sinetron in 7 minutes
- I started to read thick books other than Harry Potter
- I became more hygienic
- I became more relaxed
All that happened in 3 weeks. I realized how much technology mean.