Buy a dream home in Mumbai

August 04 [Sun], 2013, 22:46
More than eighty percent of Mumbaikars live in substandard conditions in slums and rented accommodation, except for the city's wealthy, exorbitant costs for plush apartments appear to be a piece of cake. The rates of the residential property in Mumbai are touching to the sky and purchasing the piece of land in Mumbai is dream of each eye.
Property prices in Mumbai have always been above average as compared to other cities of India. Scarcity of land and ever increasing demand are the two main reasons behind it.

However, since last 2 years the focus has changed towards affordable housing segment due to land scarcity. Some developers are also building hospitals and schools, or improving existing public schools, to create social infrastructure in a bid to attract families.

An estimated 62% of the total units under construction are now concentrated in Thane, Navi Mumbai and the Peripheral Central and Western Suburbs compared to 57% in 2011.The Peripheral Central Suburbs saw a huge spurt in launches in 2012 as its market share jumped from 8% in 2011 to 15% in 2012. Due to the unaffordable realty prices, buyers either postponed purchase decisions or have moved further away from the Central Business Districts to find apartments that fit their budgets.

This is the best time to buy a flat as there are close to 65 Housing Finance Companies (HFC’s), 45 Banker and various lending institutions which have made home buying simple with comfortable payment options. One such payment option which has been a boom is called the “subvention scheme” where the flat buyer pays only 20% of the flat value and the rest 80% on possession.

Let DHFL Property Services help transform your lives by helping you choose a legally sound property which shall with easy home loan options ensuring, nothing can stop you getting your dream home. If you want to buy 1 bhk in mumbai or 2 bhk in mumbai then visit www.dhflpsl.com.
プロフィール
  • プロフィール画像
  • アイコン画像 ニックネーム:dhflpsl
読者になる
2013年08月
« 前の月  |  次の月 »
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
最新コメント
ヤプミー!一覧
読者になる
P R
カテゴリアーカイブ
月別アーカイブ
http://yaplog.jp/dhflpsl/index1_0.rdf