God's Box 

2005年11月08日(火) 20時38分
I have in my hands two boxes,
我手上有兩個盒子

Which God gave me to hold.
都是上帝給的

He said, "Put all your sorrows in the black box,
祂說把悲傷放在K盒子裡

And all your joys in the gold."
把快樂放在金盒子裡

I heeded His words, and in the two boxes,
我聽了祂的話

Both my joys and sorrows I stored,
把快樂和悲傷分別裝進兩個盒子裡

But though the gold became heavier each day,
不過. 金盒子每天都有加重

The black was as light as before.
但K盒子卻依舊輕省

With curiosity, I opened the black,
我感到很好奇就打開K盒子

I wanted to find out why,
想要一探究竟

And I saw, in the base of the box, a hole,
結果我在盒子底下發現一個洞

Which my sorrows had fallen out by.
我的悲傷都從那邊漏出去了

I showed the hole to God, and mused,
我把那個洞指給上帝看感到納悶

"I wonder where my sorrows could be!"
我不知道我的悲傷哪裡去了

He smiled a gentle smile and said,
祂輕輕地微笑說

"My child, they're all here with me."
我的孩子.它們都在我這兒呢

I asked God, why He gave me the boxes,
我問上帝為什麼祂要給我兩個盒子

Why the gold and the black with the hole?
為什麼一個金色的 一個K色卻漏底的

"My child, the gold is for you to count your blessings,
我的孩子金盒子是要給你數算你的祝福的

The black is for you to let go."
K盒子是要給你放下的..

November 7, 2005 

2005年11月08日(火) 0時13分
November 7, 2005 diary 】forget it .. 你可以一直故意傷害我但是我會原諒你 



* 今天 我『ㄟ曾奕涵 我覺得你學測會220以上』
他『什麼220! 我跟你講啦我目標285以上ok!? 那個什麼dash的,把他幹掉 』  哈...     








恨哪..... 突然比平常早想睡覺明天卻要模擬考整個很幹








阿 我又申請一個日本blog了...好可愛阿...




去死吧.
P R
2005年11月
« 前の月  |  次の月 »
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30
LaTeSt ArTiClE *
最新コメント *
プロフィール
  • プロフィール画像
  • アイコン画像 ニックネーム:alone1991
読者になる
Yapme!一覧
読者になる